Thursday 27 February 2014



Hi Everyone

I am so glad that the Lord Jesus is my sheperd! He is always there for us and he will protect us wherever we may go. His Love for us endures forever.

The Lord will guide all of us on the right path if we listen to his voice and obey his word. We must shine our light wherever we go so that other people can see him in us. We should never be ashamed to be called Children of the most High God. We must be bold in our faith!

Wherever we may go we must try to talk to people about Jesus and about his love for us, for what he has done for us. He loved us so much that he died on the cross for all of us. The only thing we have to do is to accept him as our Lord and saviour and to ask him to forgive us of our sins. He died for every person in this world and the only thing we can do is to accept him in our hearts. He is waiting for us to let him in, we must just open the door from the inside and let him in.

Thank you Jesus that you have died for my sins on the cross and that you  loved me so much that you died for me. Please come into my heart and be the Lord of my Life. I am giving myself over to you, do with me as you will. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment