Sunday 2 March 2014


Hi Everyone

We must trust in the Lord with our whole heart, we must submit our lives to him completely. We must all put our trust and our faith into God's hands. There is no safer place to be than in the Lord's hands. He will protect us.

Prayer is so important for our relationship with Jesus. We must ask for strength to get through every day. There are so many challenges what we have to face everyday, it gets so overwhelming at times and the only place that we can go to is Jesus. He will take our burdens on him and he is the only living God that can listen and give answers to our prayers.

Jesus loves us and he alone can give us a safe place to hide from all of our worries and all of our problems that we have to face every day, we can run to him. When i am alone and when i am confused and do not know which way to turn Jesus is always there to help me. He is my friend and my father in whom i put my trust. I trust in Jesus Christ, and he will always give me an answer to my prayer, although it might not be what i wanted to hear. Jesus is there for each and everyone of us who feels lonely and overwhelmed by their circumstances. Go to him today, and talk to him about all your problems and all of your fears. Jesus will listen and he will answer.

Thank you Lord Jesus that i can always run to you with all of my worries and all of my fears. Thank you that you listen to me and that you will answer my prayers, even if it is not what i would want to hear. Let your will be done, not mine. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment