Monday 17 March 2014


Hi There!

We should not break the Lord's heart, and we should not grieve the holy spirit.

We break the Lord's heart every time we sin and every time we do not believe and trust in him. He is a loving and forgiving God and we should be like our father in heaven who can forgive easily just as he has forgiven us of all of our sins.

That is why the Lord send us his holy spirit so that he can help us to know when we have done wrong in the Lord's eyes. The holy spirit is there to guide us and be our friend. I know for sure that i do not want to break the Lord's heart. We should ask the Lord to help us to be more like him and that the holy spirit will help us to grow in faith and to be more sensitive towards the word of God.

Dear Lord Jesus help me to not break you heart, and please help me to not grieve the holy spirit by my words and my actions. Thank you Jesus that you have forgiven me of all of my sins and help me to also  forgive easily. Thank you Jesus, i ask this in your holy name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment