Friday 10 January 2014


A very good hallo to everybody reading this blog!

I really do hope that these words and lovely pictures will inspire you today, they were handpicked just for you!

We are very special to the Lord and he will use us as he needs us everyday.

I am a textile designer in Cape Town and as a designer I constantly have to look for inspiration to create lovely designs. I always look at nature as my main source of inspiration, and I am always amazed at every little thing the Lord created! He is my role model, and as an artist and designer I strive every day to create designs like our Lord Jesus did!

I hope that you will look differently at everything around you, and that you will remember that everything and everybody is unique, and that all of us are handpicked by our Lord Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment