Thursday 23 January 2014



Hi everyone

We should not be anxious about anything, God is for us and he will protect us and look after us.
In life we have alot of difficulties and life can make you very anxious. Our faith should be bigger than our fears! We should thank God for our life and for his protection over our life.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, do not worry about anything. If God is for us who can be aigainst us!

Thank you Lord Jesus for my precious life and thank you for everything that you have given me.
I know that i do not say thank you enough. Please dear Lord take away all my worries and let me not be anxious about anything! Thank you Jesus that i can give all my worries to you and that i know that you will take care of it!

We must Thank the Lord Jesus for everything that he gives us, he gives so generously to all his children, all we must do is ask, and it will be given to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment