Saturday 11 January 2014

 

Hi everyone!
 
This post is for everyone who loves design and nature. One can't really separate the two, there is just so much inspiration that one can get from nature to create beautiful designs with.
 
The Lord created and designed nature and everything in it for us to enjoy!  The Lord handpicked every little flower, just like he handpicked each one of us, and for that very reason we can feel very special, as we are children of the most high God - Jesus Christ!
 
I am a textile designer and I  try to use my God given talent to create beautiful bed-linen designs. I work at a textile design company and we do designs for various companies in South Africa. My main source of inspiration that I use to create my designs with comes from nature, mainly our indigenous South African florals - like the King Protea, Pincushions, Strelitzia's Watsonia's, arum lily, disa uniflora, etc.
 
My love for nature and art comes from a very early age and I will design and enjoy nature until the Lord comes to fetch me, until then you will find me wherever I can be in the presence of the Lord!
 
Enjoy this collage of flowers, this will cheer you up! Our Jesus designed all of these flowers for all of us to enjoy!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment