Thursday 22 May 2014



Hi Everyone!

Psalm 139:23
'Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts.'


The Lord knows our thoughts, he knows our hearts and all of our anxious thoughts. Jesus loves us and he wants only the best for us.


The Lord will work with us to get us to the place where we are suppose to be at, we have to give everything to the Lord Jesus so that he can work within us.

The Lord works with us on a daily basis, he loves us too much to leave us as we are, he wants us to be the very best that we can be. We must be more like Jesus every day and strive to be more holy in everything that we do.

Thank you Lord Jesus that you love me so much that you will never just leave me the way that i am. Thank you that when i give everything to you, all my fears and all of my anxious thoughts that you work within me to get me at the right place, the place that you called me to be. Thank you Jesus that you know my heart and that you love every single bit of me and that you will never leave me, and thank you that you will take me to where i am suppose to be and that is right at your side and in your holy presence!

No comments:

Post a Comment