Wednesday 16 April 2014



Hi Everyone!

John 3:16
'For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.'

 

God gave his only son, his only son to come down to earth to die for us, as we are all sinners so that we can be forgiven from all of our sins and have eternal life. God wants us to be with him one day, for eternity, that is how much he loves us and cares for us!

For me this is incredible, that Jesus died for me so that i can be with him one day in paradise!

We must remember the true meaning of easter and that is that God gave his only son for us, to die for us so that we can have life. Our sins had to be forgiven first, we are all washed by his blood, he had to suffer tremendously for us, it is the type of suffering that cannot be explained.

Thank you Jesus that you died on the cross for all of my sins, help me to remember that every single day, to never forget what your son have done for us. I love you Jesus with all of my heart, thank you that i am cleansed from all of my sins, thank you Jesus that your blood washed away all of my sins, i ask this in Jesus holy name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment