Sunday 6 April 2014



Hi Everyone!

Psalm 116:8
'You, LORD, have delivered me from death, my eyes from tears and my feet from stumbling!'


The Lord Jesus knows each and everyone of us. He knows what we are going through and he will never leave us nor forsake us. In good times and in bad times he is always there to protect us and guide us.


He will protect us from stumbling, from getting hurt. He will not let any evil come near us. We are the Lord's most prized posession, we are his treasure that is how much he loves his children.

We must never forget how great the Love of Jesus is for his children, he handpicked you and me to be his child and to one day be with him in paradise for eternity! I cannot wait for that day to come and to be with the Lord, how great that day must be for all of us who accepted him as their Lord and Saviour!

No comments:

Post a Comment